Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Are We There Yet?

I've thought about this page all month and finally made the time (and the stars aligned.. ha!) to put it together this evening. I used the sketch at Imaginisce:


The Imaginisce "Happy Traveler" line was perfect for this adorable photo of my daughter (far left) and 2 nieces squished in my backseat on a road trip to the American Girl Store last December. Everything on this page is from the collection with the exception of the glittered hearts.


What a road trip this was!! :) So glad to have this photo and memory documented. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Well didn't you all have quite the adventure, LOL!! I had to giggle about the clown car because that is what a road trip with me would be like. This is a well executed page and it's so good to see you scrapping!

Nathalie said...

This is adorable! I like how you adapted the sketch to use your one large photo!

Melissa said...

I love that you adapted the sketch to one photo. Fabulous page! Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce sketch!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome page!! and I love that photo! Thanks for joining us at Imaginisce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...